Monday, August 3, 2009

Serious Case of the Mondays

Definition:  Lauren Birnie, August 3, 2009  
                           
I have to tell you, until today, I didn't know what this meant.  Bad day?  It must be Monday.  Tired?  Of course you are, it's Monday.  Depressed?  Monday.  No, today was downright ridiculous.  I have to be at work at 8:30 (technically 8:15).  I woke up at 11.  It's not like I hit the snooze or I didn't feel good.  I legitimately didn't wake up until 11.  My dog was even passed out.  I wish I could say I'm really important at my job and without me that place wouldn't run.  Not true.  But today of all days I had actual responsibilities, all of which had to be done by 11 or at least started before 11.  I screwed up literally everything I touched.  On any other Monday, I would've cried.  Today I laughed.  

Here's to tomorrow.  Piece out.