Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Latest Happenings

Happy Saturday!!!  I had big plans today...BIG PLANS!!! but the sun is not cooperating so I'm stuck inside with the boys.  Yea, they look cute but I'm not impressed.  You shouldn't be either.  Just a second ago, I thought Winston was finally acting like the lovely young gentleman I had trained him to be but that bone I thought he was chewing on was in fact a tampon.  Outstanding.  Last night 30 MINUTES AFTER LETTING THEM OUT, I came into the living room to Onyx peeing on the carpet.  Winston thought it would be a good idea to follow suit.  Needless to say, I'm running out of paper towels.  Thank God I'm moving in a week...I'm guessing I can forget my deposit.  Other than cleaning up puppy accidents, I've been completely occupied by The OC, season 1 and Starbucks iced coffees.  Only one day of working at Gold's this past week which made me feel downright worthless.  Football season starts in 34 days and I could not be more excited.  Conveniently, the USC/Ohio State game is the same weekend Duke has an away game at Army so that works out well for me.  Time to get back to the OC.  Seth Cohen has to tell Summer he's dating Anna! 

One more thing.  So, I know songs of the week fall on Wednesday but I'm really into this song right now and I really couldn't wait til Wednesday.  If you are as impatient as I am, go to the six minute mark and listen to the instrumentals.  Pretty unreal.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.  Piece out!
                      
                            
O.A.R 52/50

No comments:

Post a Comment