Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fungus

Ever since I started working at Gold's, I have begun to loathe towels - specifically the bath and sweat variety.  I have nothing against the beach towel.  I actually really enjoy a good beach towel, especially those big ones you can buy at wal-mart for like $5 (not the only $5 steal at wal-mart.  Look for a Michael Tomko blog coming out shortly about the $5 movie bin).  Anywho!  Initially when I started working there, folding towels was the highlight of my evening.  I mean, between scanning ID's and telling people they owe $200 in late fees, folding towels seemed almost enjoyable.  But the tables slowly turned when I started to accumulate fungus on my hands, legs, and face.  It's effected everyone.  I blamed Winston for months for giving me fleas.  He's still not speaking to me.  Who knew towels could be so violent?   
 
I mean, look at those towels!  I have no qualms about rubbing them all over my body.  Don't be fooled.  They might get you too.

I'm done.  Piece out.  

1 comment:

  1. Do I or don't I make a quip about the "rubbing them all over my body" comment....

    We'll find out after these messages.

    ReplyDelete