Friday, August 28, 2009

Freeway Confessions

Yesterday I drove from Durham to Columbus after work.  I left around 6 and got in around 2:15am which left me much time to think...this is what I came up with:
  1. A tank top sans bra and a skirt is not appropriate attire for a late night gas station stop in Virginia.  Remind me to put more thought into my traveling outfit next time.
  2. Pandora in the car is the sweetest thing since....lollipops?
  3. A 75 cent increase at each toll is absolutely absurd.  That's $6.  That's more than half of a $10 bill! 
  4. The iPhone is the greatest invention of all time
  5. Bad drivers are not regional.  They are everywhere.  Next time I say something like "North Carolina has the worst drivers", please correct me.  
  6. Monster energy drink is Sparks without a purpose.  
  7. Beef Jerky, Pringles, and gummy bears...I'm disgusting.
  8. The only way to road trip is with a dog to your right, the windows down, and the music blaring.  There is no such thing as AC.
  9. "Running Away" by Hoobastank could be the greatest jam out song of all time

No comments:

Post a Comment