Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What if...

So lately I have been discussing with people a world in which no one could lie.  This sounds really deep but bare with me.  So think about it...I'm not just talking big lies like telling your girlfriend you cheated on her or telling your parents you are inviting eight guys to the house in Florida.  I'm talking little white lies too.  For instance, "hey, what do you think of this outfit?" to which you reply "I think it's absolutely terrible and you should never wear it again".  "Lauren, why do you think you are qualified for this job?"  "Actually sir, I don't.  I've been fired from my last five jobs, I tend to steal money, and I punched a coworker at my last job."  "Lauren, what do you think of my boyfriend?"  "I think he's about a 3 out of 10, his teeth are crooked, and I think I have that shirt in blue."  I'm guessing there would be some pretty extreme backlash but after everyone got used to it, I'd like to think that the good guy would win after all.  What do you think?  

Song of the week brought to you by 98 degrees, Shannon Leary, and youtube.  Piece out

                                   
    

1 comment: