Tuesday, July 21, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things...

So, I'm new to this whole blogging thing and am actually quite nervous! People reading my innermost thoughts!?! Yikes! But frankly, I'm bored and my friend Carrie has been nagging. So in an effort to please both her and I, I have succumb to the frightening yet exciting world of blogging.



First things first, I should probably expand on my little diddy over there --->. As you might assume, I'm originally from Ohio and daydream about the state constantly (is that weird?).



video couresty of THE Ohio State University Marching and Athletic Bands

I mean seriously, what's not to love??? Saturdays in the fall are the highlight of my year...ONE MORE MONTH, LAUREN, ONE MORE MONTH. I'm pretty convinced if the whole year consisted of football Saturdays, I would have no friends and my dog would be really fat. Which leads me to touch on my next topic: Winston. My dear sweet Winston. I'm not going to lie. I love him more than you. Yes, you. So he pees on my couch, chews up my only decent pair of sunglasses, and ate my copy of New Moon!!!! But other than that, he's a delight. He licks my tears when I cry...and my legs when I step out of the shower (I know it's strange), he gives the best hugs (i'm serious!), and he's scared of plastic bags (I just feel like I need to write something in parenthesis since that seems to be the theme here). I really don't know what I'd do without my second half and spooning partner. Lastly and most importantly, I love my family. Yea yea, I know. Sappy is not my style but they had to be mentioned on my favorite things list. Ok, I'm over it. Listed below is a continuation of my favorite things because, well, I'm bored and impatient and I really can't stand to write anymore because I feel like i'm in 10th grade ENGLISH CLASS AND CARRIE IS SITTING BESIDE ME GETTING YELLED AT BY MS. CONDREN BECAUSE SHE MADE UP YET ANOTHER WORD SHE USED IN HER FIVE PARAGRAPH ESSAY! Gasp! Now I know why the ladies at GFY use all caps sometimes...it's very liberating.

  1. Drunken late night mario kart with a good friend
  2. Fresh green beans
  3. My moms chicken & noodles
  4. Charlotte Ruth Birnie
  5. Puppies of all sorts!
  6. A long walk with Winston
  7. Corona or Bud Light lime on the porch
  8. Using really random words like rad, narly, moist
  9. Weirding people out
  10. A clean apartment
  11. Random trips to Rock Hill
  12. Beating the crap out of a pinata with my best friends
  13. Weddings

I hope you enjoyed my first of hopefully many blogs!! Piece out!











3 comments:

  1. Keep up the blogging! What a good way for me to keep up on your latest goings on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very excited you are starting this! I love reading this kind of stuff especially about when it's about the girls!! :)

    - Leary

    ReplyDelete