Sunday, July 26, 2009

Duggy's Famous!

Apparently work should not let us out early on Friday's because I tend to make very hasty purchases.  I took the plunge and bought an iPhone.  Say what you want...I caved, I'm trying to be like everyone else, etc.  The truth is, you're jealous.  Don't feel bad...I would be too.  

I went out Friday for the first time in awhile.  I made the mistake of drinking Miller High Life (what?  they were only $1!) and have been paying for it ever since (please notice it is 4:11 on Sunday and I STILL have a headache).  All this down time has given me the chance to explore my new friend, Harry (the helpful iPhone).  They have the google maps application which has been my favorite so far.  I looked up all the addresses that I can remember in my tiny little brain.  I pulled up 722 Cherryfield (my previous residence) and found this :
Would you look at that!?  Duggy!  I just thought this was the coolest/creepiest thing.  The only way this could be better is if the google man captured Winston and I on the front porch.  Looks like i'll be spending a lot of my spare time on my porch.  Piece out.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment