Friday, April 30, 2010

Struggle Bus

As I was driving to work the other day, I was stopped by a school bus coming towards me. He had his little arm out that shouted "STOP"! So I stopped, and I waited for the little kiddies (this seems to be my new favorite word) to jump on the bus. One by one, they piled on. And they kept coming. The inside of that bus must've resembled a clown car - but that's beside the point. And I sat there for what seemed like a half hour. The bus would not put his damn arm down.
He was waiting for a straggler (this would've been me had I taken the bus in high school). Is there not a rule that states "you must be at the curb when the bus pulls up"? How can you make people sit there and wait for somebody that may or may not show up? I was pissed. So I said, screw the arm, I'm going! I knocked off the stop sign and a child flipped over the hood of my car, contents of his book bag flying everywhere! And that was my Thursday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment