Monday, April 12, 2010

Old School

I don't really have anything to talk about today. I think it's because weekends usually consist of laying around in front of the tv, trying to figure out where my next meal is coming from, and kickball. So I decided to share some classic photogs with my readers. Unfortunately, I think all my readers include Carrie who sent these to me, Cory who I've sent these to, and my mom who has probably seen these in the 22 years we lived together. But if for some reason you aren't one of those three people, enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. I'm not one of those three!

    And...I love kickball! Woot woot

    ReplyDelete
  2. as a former high school track star AND middle school trumpet player, i dont think its possible that these pictures could be any more badass. i applaud you.

    ReplyDelete