Friday, April 2, 2010

Let's Go Duke

First off, let's not ignore the elephant in the room. I'm back. I still don't have internet at home but I now feel comfortable enough at work that slacking for a couple minutes isn't going to kill anyone.
Moving on. How about those Devils? Last night was rough for me but I can't say I don't deserve it. For the past five months I have been raving about Columbus and how much better it is than Durham. Our football is better, our city is better, the Big Ten conference is better. Last night shut me up. I couldn't be happier for Duke and all the great people that work there but there was a part of me that was jealous and wished I had stayed to experience a National Championship.

(picture thanks to Michael Tomko, AP)
But I didn't. Congratulations to the Dukies and all the people that spend way too much time in Cameron Indoor Stadium. You deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment