Tuesday, November 3, 2009

O-H....

I'm here!!!!!!  I am officially a buckeye again and it couldn't feel....more surreal.  Except for the drop ins from my girls and dinner plans with my brother and lamp shopping with my mom, I feel like it's just another move to a foreign place.  I'm on the opposite side of my childhood home and I really haven't ventured out to these parts in the 22 years that I lived here.  But my heart is full so I know I'm home.  And may I add that Columbus is a pretty cool city!?  5th Avenue has everything you could possibly need including a couple nice bars with great beer specials.  Hell, I'm used to being excited about a well stocked gas station near by.  So maybe my opinion is a little skewed.  But still, I get to pass this everyday on my way to work... 

picture  thanks to www.buckeyesgameday.com

Sigh.  Life is good.  Piece out!

1 comment:

  1. so we ovbiously have a lot to catch up on!! but i'm glad to hear your heart is full again :) buckeye country tends to do that to you! someday i'll be back myself...

    ReplyDelete